Akrami & Associates Immigration Firm
Akrami & Associates is a Canadian Immigration firm specializing in helping people to immigrate to Canada located in Toronto. Collectively our team have worked on thousands of cases involving all Canadian immigration matters involving permanent residencies, temporary residencies, and business immigration.
Click here for a complete list of Immigration services.
Akrami & Associates Immigration Law Firm founded on the concept of superior client service and satisfaction, providing sound legal assistance to any and all who seek it and finding solution to any immigration need
You can count on Akrami & Associates Immigration Firm to:
- Be available and present throughout your time with us
- Respond to any correspondence within a timely fashion
- Provide concise and easy to understand legal advise
- Work as quickly and efficiently as possible to compile your application
- Provide you with a customized document checklist created to the uniqueness of your situation
- Assist you in gathering the appropriate documents
- Help you produce other necessary documents, when applicable
- Draft the appropriate application forms for you based on your documentation
- Review your application for completeness, accuracy and the strength of your arguments
- Customize a unique submission letter with every application as to why your application should be approved
- Stay on top of your application and follow up as needed in an effort to ensure your application is processed in a timely manner
- Keep up with correspondence from Citizenship and Immigration Canada and immediately advise you of any updates on your matter
- Provide you with the highest level of client service
- Make every effort to ensure that, regardless of outcome, you are satisfied with the services rendered
Akrami & Associates Immigration Firm is committed to its clients and we will do everything within our capabilities to ensure that your Canadian immigration goals are met.
With Akrami & Associates, There Is Always A Way!
Trackback from your site.